الأستاذ محمد عدنان
::السيرة الذاتية للمدرس المساعد محمد عدنان
Mohammad A. AL Wahaib
Iraq: Bghdad , ALMustansryah
University ,College of Arts ,English Dept.
Interested in a challenging position in English field where in my education and skills can be fully utilized, or a position that offers new skills in which I am willing to learn and master
To enhance my knowledge and to achieve new knowledge in English Language
Developing my interpersonal skills, expanding my network of professional contacts, and increasing my employment opportunities
Personal Information • Date and place of Birth: 24th of Oct. 1974 / Baghdad
• Gender: Male
• Marital Status: Single
• Nationality: Iraqi
• BA. in English Language and Literature from Al-Ma`moon College University (Iraq) in July 1998 with a good rating.
• MA. in English language and Literature (Linguistics) from the University of Jordan (Jordan) in December 2004 with a very good rating.
Professional Experience • Working as an English Teacher at AL Salt Ahlya schools(Jordan) from 1/10/2002-15/6/2003.
• Working as a translator (English –Arabic) at AL Aun Company for General Transportation Ltd(Jordan) from 17/8/2003-30/5/2004
• Working as a free translator at many private centers (Jordan) from 2002-2006
Working as an assistant teacher at the English department /Faculty
of Arts / University of AL Mustanryah from 5/1/2006 till now.
Working as an assistant teacher (part time lecturer) at the English
Department /AL M`amoon College University from 20/3/2006 till
• Well-developed computer skills in Windows based programs: MS Office, Microsoft desktop applications (Excellent)
• Good knowledge of the Internet usage.
• Flexible to others if needed.
• Respect the value of time
• Good participant with others
• Self-driven, highly motivation and well organized.
• Hard worker.
• Ability to work under pressure for a long time.
• Assist.Prof.Dr. Jihad Hamdan (My supervisor)
Assist.Prof. of Linguistics
Dept.of Linguistics and Phonetics, Jordan University
Amman, Jordan. Tel. +9625355000/3552
• Prof. Dr. Rajai AL Khanji
Prof. of Linguistics /Dean ,faculty of Arts
English Dept, Jordan University
Amman, Jordan. Tel. +96265355000/3700
Languages Arabic: Native language
English: Excellent spoken and written English